Super Honey is the combination of seven (7) bee by-product such as royal jelly, propolis, pollen, pupa, bee venom, pure honey and wax. This combination is unique and natural, which makes it one of nature's best food sources. In addition, it contributes to a person's overall the intake of recommended nutrients in order to maintain good health. The taste is similar to crushed nuts, which in reality is the course hive which has been finely grounded.
1. Royal Jelly : It is a creamy-white sticky fluid, strongly acidic, with a prudent odour and bitter taste. It enhances metabolism, sexual ability and performance, improving hormone balance, menopause and the related symptoms, lowering bad cholesterol and blood sugar, and reducing skin blemishes and wrinkles.
2. Propolis : The main chemical compositions found in propolis are flavonoids, phenolics and terpenes. It is a natural antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal agent. Serve as protection against virus infections such as colds, flu and herpes. Excellent for ulcers and sore throat. It is also a remedy for malignant skin growth.
3. Bee Pollen : It is the male germ cells produced by flowering plants for fertilization and plant embryo formation. It is a unique food protein source as it contains all elements which are vital for the normal functioning of the human organs. It enhances human brain cell activity, protects against hemorrhage of the brain and the problem of infertility serves as a weight loss supplement.
4. Pupa : It is the male larvae shortly prior to hatching. It can improves total mental function as it helps to relieve from migraine problem and headache, heart disease and reduces grey hair and balding.
5. Bee Venom : It refers to the bee's sting. It is a strong immunological agent and stimulates the body's protective mechanisms against disease. It can enhance our body blood flow, reduces blood pressure or balances the nerves system. It is good for rheumatism, uric acid, and arthritis.
6. Pure Honey : Honey is a sweet and viscous fluid produced by honey bees from the nectar of flowers. It has a flavourable effect on asthma and sinus problems. It norrmalises the gastric juice acidity and helps to improve our digestive system, clears many skin disorders. It contains glucose that can be easily assimilated which is beneficial effects to the heart.
7. Bee Wax : It is a secretion form glands located underside of a worker bees abdomen. The healing properties of bee wax brings smoothness and tenderness to the skin.
B-B United Corporation (S) Pte Ltd
Blk 3006 Ubi Road 1 #03-350 Singapore 408700
Contact no: (65) 6400 2126 / (65) 9821 3916